BIBLIOGRAPHY ON COLD REGIONS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. VOLUME XXIX, PT. 2
The report is a companion issue to CRREL Report 12, Vol. XXIX, Pt. 1. The latter contains the full bibliographic citations referred to in the author and subject indexes included in this issue. In the author index principal and joint personal and corporate authors are listed along with the title, date, pagination, and language of the document and the accession number. The subject index is composed of three basic elements: (1) terms taken from a controlled vocabulary based on the Thesaurus of Engineering and Scientific Terms (LEX0EJC), (2) free terms added as needed, (3) geographic names, generally entered under countries. The terms are listed in a single alphabetical arrangement, along with title (original, translated, abridged, expanded, or supplied), principal author, date, pagination, and language of pertinent documents, and their accession numbers. When ordering this publication, both Parts 1 and 2 should be ordered, as they are complementary.
- See also Volume 29, Part 1, AD-A022640.
Hanover, NH USA 03755-1290
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 312 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Force; Ice; Measurement; Physical properties; Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ice properties
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Ice forces on structures; Ice measurement
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00136308
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CRREL-12-29-2 Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM