BIBLIOGRAPHY ON COLD REGIONS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. VOLUME XXIX, PT. 1
The Bibliography on Cold Regions Science and Technology, CRREL Report 12, was first published in 1951 and is a continuing publication of the Cold Regions Bibliography Project in the Science and Technology Division of the Library of Congress. It is sponsored by and prepared for the Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory (formerly Snow, Ice and Permafrost Research Establishment) of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. With Volume 20 the title was changed to Bibliography on Snow, Ice and Frozen Ground, with Abstracts, and with Volume 23 the current title was adopted. The present volume contains material accessioned between July 1974 and June 1975. The volume consists of two parts, each separately bound. Pt. 1 contains the full citation of 4032 items, in many cases with abstracts.
Hanover, NH USA 03755-1290
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 288 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Force; Ice; Measurement; Physical properties; Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ice properties
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Ice forces on structures; Ice measurement
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00136307
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CRREL-12-29-1 Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM