SIMULATORS IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Simulation devices and methodology used in a wide range of educational and training settings are discussed. Military aspects include aerial, ground, marine, and submarine operations. Procedures are discussed for training in such diverse fields as arc welding, decision making, motor vehicle operation, space flight, navigation, and training. (This updated bibliography contains 186 abstracts, 90 of which are new entries to the previous edition.) See also NTIS/PS-76/0286, Flight Simulator Training.
- This report supersedes NTIS/PS-75/335.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Adams, G H
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 191 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Education; Simulation; Training; Training devices; Training simulators
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00136303
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM