U.S. NAVAL WEATHER SERVICE COMMAND. SUMMARY OF SYNOPTIC METEOROLOGICAL OBSERVATIONS, NORTH AMERICAN COASTAL MARINE AREAS--REVISED. PACIFIC COAST, VOLUME 5. AREA 30-BAJA, AREA-31-SAN DIEGO 200 SW, AREA 32-SAN DIEGO, AREA 33-SANTA ROSA ISLAND SW, AREA 34-POINT MUGU NW, AREA 35-SAN FRANCISCO
The report presents marine climatological data for specific coastal areas in 21 different tables including weather occurrence, wind direction and speed, cloud amount, ceiling height, visibility, precipitation, dry bulb, relative humidity, air-sea temperature difference, sea height and period, sea surface temperature and sea level pressure.
- See also reports AD-709054, and AD-710771.
National Climatic CenterAsheville, NC USA
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 484 p.
- TRT Terms: Meteorology; Reports; Weather stations
- Old TRIS Terms: Meteorological reports
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00136300
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM