CRITICAL SURVEY OF DATA SOURCES: CORROSION OF METALS
The survey was undertaken to provide a directory of authoritative sources of information on corrosion of metals. It assesses the scope, assets, and deficiencies of about thirty-eight of the most important sources. These include handbooks and technical compilations information centers, technical societies, and trade associations and institutes. The initial listing of sources to be included was drafted by the authors and submitted to members of the Publications Committee of the National Association of Corrosion Engineers. This Committee thus served as an ad hoc review group for the sources which appear herein. The Directory is indexed by materials and types of corrosion.
- Library of Congress Catalog Card No. 75-34273. Prepared in cooperation with Battelle Columbus Labs., Ohio.
National Bureau of StandardsOffice of Standard Reference
Washington, DC United States 20234
- DIEGLE, R B
- Boyd, W K
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion; Directories
- Old TRIS Terms: Corrosion data
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00136286
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NBS-SP-396-3 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM