USE OF OFF-THE-SHELF ELECTRONIC TEST EQUIPMENT TO REDUCE COSTS, SHORTEN LEAD-TIMES, ASSURE RELIABILITY, AND SIMPLIFY LOGISTICS
This report presents 28 recommendations based on the studies and deliberations over the past year of the Electronic Test Equipment Task Force of the Defense Science Board. The Task Force proposes methods of implementation for each of its recommendations and estimates that prompt and orderly implementation will yield savings on the order of $80 million per year. (Author)
- Report of the Task Force on Electronic Test Equipment.
Defense Science BoardWashington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Costs; Electronic equipment; Equipment tests; Reliability
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Finance; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00136249
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1976 12:00AM