LABOR RELATIONS. VOLUME 2, 1975-1976 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Cited studies include labor problems, effects of labor unions, labor-management relationships, labor attitudes, attitudes of business towards labor minority problems, and the cause and effect of labor migration and turnover on business and the economy. (This updated bibliography contains 71 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- This report supersedes NTIS/PS-75/290.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Labor market; Labor relations
- Old TRIS Terms: Manpower studies
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00136237
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM