LABOR RELATIONS VOLUME 1, 1964-1974 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Citations include labor problems, effects of unions, labor-management relationships, labor and business attitudes, wages as they apply to turnover and job satisfaction, and the effects of labor migration. (This updated bibliography contains 169 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 174 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Labor market; Labor relations
- Old TRIS Terms: Manpower studies
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00136236
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM