INSTRUMENTATION OF SS CHARLES M. BEEGHLY - 1972, 1973, AND 1974 SEASONS
This report presents data taken aboard the STR. CHARLES M. BEEGHLY during the three operating seasons 1972, 1973 and 1974. Included are oscillographic and spectral representations of stresses for eleven storms, data from eight maneuvering tests, histograms and printouts of the data collected for all three seasons and parametric studies of the information digitized for the last two seasons. A description of the instrumentation system and the methods of data processing is included in the text.
- See also report dated Sept 74, AD-A001 243.
Teledyne Materials Research303 Bear Hill Road
Waltham, MA USA 02154
- Walters, I J
- Wheaton, J W
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 133 p.
- TRT Terms: Bending moments; Bulk carriers; Hulls; Instrumentation; Ore carriers; Ship motion
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull bending moments; Hull instrumentation; Hull springing
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00136229
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: E-1527(0) Final Rpt., USCG-D-165-75
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-22845-A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM