DYNAMICS OF CABLE SYSTEMS
This report presents a summary of the accomplishment of the research program on the dynamics of wire ropes and cable systems. The master plan of research is discussed along with a complete list of the publications resulting from the investigation.
Catholic University of AmericaDepartment of Civil and Mechanical Engineering
Washington, DC United States 20017
- Casarella, M J
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cable systems; Cables; Dynamic loads; Mooring; Mooring cables; Towing devices
- Old TRIS Terms: Towing cables
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00136227
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00014-68-A0506-0001
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM