NATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON URBAN HYDROLOGY AND SEDIMENT CONTROL
The Proceedings of the National Symposium on Urban Hydrology and Sediment Control include various papers on the following sessions: Session A. Water Management Considerations in Urban Planning; Session B. Sediment Management Considerations; Session C. Retention Basin Design and Application; Session D. Hydrograph Development for Urban Areas; Session E. Simulating Urban Hydrology; Session F. Urban Hydrologic Models and Applications. Included also are mini-course descriptions on: Hydrograph Development for Urbanizing Areas, Design of Sediment Retention Basins; Hydraulic Design of Storm Water Detention Basin.
- Proceedings of the National Symposium on Urban Hydrology and Sediment Control, July 28-31, 1975.
University of Kentucky, LexingtonDepartment of Civil Engineering
176 Raymond Building
Lexington, KY USA 40506-0281
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 315 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Conferences; Drainage basins; Hydrographs; Hydrology; Mathematical models; Sediments; Urban areas; Water control
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00135885
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: UKY BU109 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM