LARGE CAPACITY PETROLEUM MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS
Super tankers loading at rates of half a million barrels an hour have produced requirements for measuring petroleum fluids that are unique. Both crude oil and natural gas liquids measurement are discussed.
- Prepared for ASME Meeting Nov 30-Dec 4 1975.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersThree Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Upp, E L
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo handling; Liquefied natural gas; Liquid cargo handling; Loading and unloading; Measurement; Measuring instruments; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk loading systems; Lng metering; Tanker loading
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00135394
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: N75-WA/FM-3 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM