FLUID MECHANICS IN THE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY
Nine papers by various authors are presented. The topics discussed include internal flows such as in pipes and pumps and external flows, namely forces on offshore structures, barges and pipelines. Individual papers are indexed separately.
- Fluid Mechanics in the Petroleum Industry, Symp, Pap, ASME Winter Annual Meeting, Houston, Texas, November 30-December 5, 1975.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Dalton, C
- Denison, E
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Force; Offshore structures; Pipe flow; Waves
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline flow theory; Wave forces on structures
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00135379
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM