THE MOVEMENT OF GOODS AND CONTAINERIZATION
Strathclyde University research, including data on goods vehicle movement from Greater Glasgow Transportation study implementation have been specified and detailed design work is about to begin. The final stage consists of vehicle booking schemes linked to resource allocation and return load matching.
- Proceedings of a symposium on the compatibility of transport systems, 26th-28th MAR69.
Loughborough UniversityTransport Studies Group
Department of Civil and Building Engineering
Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom LE11 3TU
National Ports CouncilSaint Christopher House, Southwark Street
London SE1 0TE, England
- Cullen, John M
- Publication Date: 1969
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Intermodal transportation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00007089
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 23 2001 12:00AM