WORLD LNG TRADE AND SHIPPING
The "oil crisis", as well as its immediate impact on oil prices and industry structure, has affected the world gas situation. This new study on LNG examines the changes which have occurred in the LNG industry since the first half of 1973. The aspects covered include current LNG trades, the companies involved in LNG shipping, the structure of the LNG carrier fleet and the trading performance of this fleet. Future LNG trades are predicted on the basis of worldwide LNG projects, and for these future trades the companies involved are discussed and a forecast made of their shipping requirements. The study concludes with an analysis of the supply of LNG ships, and the commitment of ship supply to predicted trades is assessed.
Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) LimitedPalladium House, 1-4 Argyll Street
London W1V 1AD, England
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic forecasting; Freight transportation; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Shipping; Tankers; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng trade; Lng transportation; Shipping forecasts
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00134640
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) Limited
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 42 Econ Study
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1976 12:00AM