SELECTED VIEWS AND ISSUES RELATED TO REGULATORY REFORM IN THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY
Three Federal agencies are involved in the direct economic regulation of transportation: the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC), the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB), and the Interstate Commerce Commission (ICC). This report discusses all three agencies in terms of their regulatory impact on the surface, water, and air transport of passengers and goods.
- Prepared for the subcommittee on Oversight and Investigation of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives.
U.S. General Accounting Office441 G Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20548
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 81 p.
- TRT Terms: Rate making; Regulation; Shipping conferences; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Conference operations
- Subject Areas: Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00134639
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: U.S. General Accounting Office
- Report/Paper Numbers: OPA-76-13
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1976 12:00AM