THE RELATIONSHIP AND APPLICATION OF ECONOMIC ANALYSIS TO HUMAN FACTORS INTEGRATION FOR SHIP SYSTEMS
The purpose of this report is to identify, evaluate, and suggest approaches for the utilization of the economics discipline for human factors integration in the design and development of ship systems. Emphasis is placed on the application of production and cost theory to optimized ship systems.
David Taylor Naval Ship R&D CenterBethesda, MD USA 20084
- Solomon, H
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Economics; Human factors engineering; Personnel management; Ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Ship systems); Ship systems economics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Economics; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00134613
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DTNSRDC-4569
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1976 12:00AM