STRESS, VIBRATION AND NOISE ANALYSIS IN VEHICLES
The 23 papers comprising this publication were presented at the Annual Conference of the Stress Analysis Group of the Institute of Physics held at the University of Aston, Birmingham, in September, 1974. The subjects covered include the theoretical and experimental analysis of static and dynamic effects, including noise, in a wide range of rail and road vehicles, with the emphasis on advanced theoretical methods which rely on the use of computers.
Applied Science Publishers Limited22 Rippleside Commercial Estate, Ripple Road
Barking, Essex, England
- Gibbs, H G
- Richards, T H
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 485 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Computer programs; Finite element method; Information processing; Noise sources; Structural analysis; Vehicle design; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Car design; Computer analysis
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00134597
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1976 12:00AM