INSTALLATION METHODS IN POWER SIGNALLING
The author outlines a procedure for the planning and carrying out of modern major signalling installations, highlighting some of the problems which may be encountered and their possible solution.
Institution of Railway Signal EngineersLondon, England
- Morton, W S
- Publication Date: 1976-3-3
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction projects; Design; Traffic signal control systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Signal systems
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00134561
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM