BACKGROUND DOCUMENT FOR RAILROAD NOISE EMISSION STANDARDS
This document contains the technical, economic, health and welfare analyses and other pertinent data and information utilized by the Environmental Protection Agency in the development of the final Interstate Rail Carrier Noise Emission Regulation.
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Noise Abatement and Control
Washington, DC United States 20460
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 618 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Car wheels (Railroads); Diesel engines; Economic analysis; Environmental impacts; Locomotives; Noise; Noise control; Noise sources; Railroad terminals; Railroad yards; Railroads; Regulations; Retarder control; Warning systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Railroad noise
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement; Diesel engine noise; Government regulations; Retarder noise; Wheel screech noise
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Law; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00134296
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Environmental Protection Agency
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA 550/9-76-004 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1976 12:00AM