NEW METHODS FOR REDUCING VISIBLE EMISSIONS OF DIESEN ENGINES
A burner starting aid of simple design and fully automatic operation is described, which has been newly developed and is used to suppress, or even to eliminate, the emission of white and blue smoke during cold start and warmup.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Fraenkle, G
- Hardenberg, H O
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Automotive engineering; Diesel engines; Smoke; Starting (Driving)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Starting
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00133477
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #750772
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM