AIR INTAKE SILENCING FOR SMALL ENGINES
Intake silencing on small engines can be used to improve power output as well as reduce sound levels. The parameters involved are intricate and only partially understood. Two approaches to silencing and power retention are outlined in this paper.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Swanson, I N
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Air intakes; Automotive engineering; Engines; Mufflers; Noise; Noise control; Sound level
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine noise
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00133463
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #75-0751
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM