ENERGY STATISTICS: A SUPPLEMENT TO THE SUMMARY OF NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION STATISTICS
This report is a compendium of selected time-series data describing the transportation, production, processing, and consumption of energy. It discusses such items as the revenues and expenses of oil pipeline companies, number and capacities of U.S. tank ships, the total crude oil transported in the U.S. by method of transportation; growth over time of the U.S. oil and natural gas reserves, refinery capacity and yields; and trends in the demand for fuel and power.
- See also PB-238 767.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Gay, W F
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 155 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Asphalt; Automobiles; Coal; Coal industry; Crude oil; Distillates; Electric utilities; Energy; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; Inland waterways; Jet engine fuels; Kerosene; Lubricating oils; Modal split; Natural gas; Petroleum; Petroleum industry; Petroleum pipelines; Petroleum products; Petroleum refineries; Petroleum refining; Pipeline transportation; Production; Public utilities; Railroad transportation; Residual oils; Statistics; Tankers; Time series analysis; Traffic forecasting; Transportation; Uranium; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Petroleum trade; Utilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy transport; Fuel sources; Processing; Refineries
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00133441
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSI-OST-75-33 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM