BIBLIOGRAPHY ON LATIN AMERICA AND THE LAW OF THE SEA
The special publication offers a bibliography of publications dealing with Latin America and the law of the sea. The bibliography was compiled by Alberto Szekely, Professor of International Law at the National Autonomous University of Mexico. The bibliography is presented under the auspices of the Law of the Sea Institute of the University of Rhode Island.
- Prepared by Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico City. Faculty of Law.
University of Rhode Island, KingstonWater Hall
Kingston, RI USA 02881
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration6010 Executive Boulevard
Rockville, MD USA 20852
- Szekely, A
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Continental shelf; Data collection; Documents; Fisheries; Indexes (Information management); Information retrieval; International law; International relations; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Oceans; Policy; Territorial seas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation
- Geographic Terms: Latin America
- Old TRIS Terms: Continental shelves; Indexes documentation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Law; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00133440
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-5, NOAA-76022403
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 2002 12:00AM