NOTES ON SEDIMENTATION ACTIVITIES, CALENDAR YEAR 1973
The report is a digest of information furnished by all Federal agencies conducting sedimentation investigations on work in progress or planned, important findings, new methods, new publications, laboratory and other research activities. The report has been organized by major drainage basins in the conterminous United States.
- Prepared by Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C. See also PB-252 375 and PB-252 377.
Water Resources Council2120 L Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20506
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 308 p.
- TRT Terms: Beaches; Construction; Documents; Drainage; Drainage basins; Erosion; Erosion control; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Hydrology; Laboratory tests; Lakes; Loads; Loss and damage; Research; Research management; Reservoirs; Reviews; Rivers; Scour; Sedimentation; Shore protection; Soil conservation; Surveys; Water quality management; Watersheds
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; Federal programs; Publications
- Old TRIS Terms: Beach erosion; Bed load
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Environment; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Research;
- Accession Number: 00133432
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM