DEVELOPMENT OF A CORRELATION PROGRAM
A statewide correlation program aimed at improving test method reproducibility is discussed. Statistical methods such as analysis of variance, regression analysis, principal components analysis and nonparametric analysis are used for developing an integrated program of interlaboratory testing. Four computer programs using these methods are presented. Guidelines for conducting a correlation program are given.
- Prepared in cooperation with Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C.
5900 Folsom Boulevard
Sacramento, CA United States 95819
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Benson, P E
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis of variance; Computer programming; Computer programs; Correlation analysis; Guidelines; Laboratory tests; Materials tests; Nonparametric analysis; Regression analysis; Sampling; Statistical analysis; Statistics; Test procedures
- Uncontrolled Terms: Reproducibility
- Old TRIS Terms: Nonparametric statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Research;
- Accession Number: 00133431
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CA-DOT-TL-115357506 Intrm Rpt., 631153
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM