REGIONAL PARKING INVENTORY AND ANALYSIS: PART I. SUPPLY AND COSTS
The paper provides basic parking supply and cost data for several of the Region's major CBD's selected Activity Centers, and for Region's Shopping Centers. Basic study methodology is outlined along with the study's relationship to the Mode Choice Model. Reference is made to parking policy in a general sense. This groundwork information can be utilized as a basis from which to formulate future regional parking policy decisions. This component of the Regional Parking Inventory and Analysis provides data both in map and in tabular form.
- Prepared in cooperation with Michigan Department of Highways, Lansing, and Urban Mass Transportation Administration, Washington, D.C.
Southeast Michigan Council of Governments1248 Washington Boulevard, 800 Book Building
Detroit, MI USA 48226
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
Michigan Department of State Highways & TransportState Highways Building, P.O. Drawer K
Lansing, MI USA 48904
- Karkeet, KWJ
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 307 p.
- TRT Terms: Activity centers; Analysis; Central business districts; Costs; Demand; Facilities; Management; Maps; Mathematical models; Mode choice; Parking; Parking facilities; Shopping centers; Supply; Transportation operations; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Cost data; Models; Supply and demand; Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: Michigan
- Old TRIS Terms: Central city; Facilities management; Modal selection
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00133422
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: S-7502 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM