SUMMARY STATEMENT OF THE 1990 TRANSPORTATION PLAN FOR THE SOUTHEAST MICHIGAN REGION
The document presents the 1990 Transportation Plan. It includes a summary of planning work in the Southeast Michigan region throughout the past 10 years, an explanation of SEMCOG forecasting and planning work, a description of the changes to the Plan that took place through public hearings and committee structure processes, and copies of the Plan maps - Highway and Transit Elements. In addition, the document contains a status report on the work in progress in the three sub-study areas of Port Huron, Ann Arbor-Ypsilanti, and the lower tier of the three townships of Whiteford, Bedford, and Erie in Monroe County, and explanation of how the plan serves as a basis for the implementation of transportation improvements, and a preview of annual review and update and the 2000 plan.
- Prepared in cooperation with Michigan Dept. of State Highways, Lansing, and Urban Mass Transportation Administration, Washington, D.C.
Southeast Michigan Council of Governments1248 Washington Boulevard, 800 Book Building
Detroit, MI USA 48226
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
Michigan Department of State Highways & TransportState Highways Building, P.O. Drawer K
Lansing, MI USA 48904
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Highway transportation; Highways; Improvements; Public transit; Regional planning; Regional transportation; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: Michigan
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00133421
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: P7502 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MDSHT-74-0613
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 13 1981 12:00AM