OLDER DRIVER RESOURCE DIRECTORY. SECOND EDITION
The "Older Driver Resource Directory" facilitates the process of building and sustaining networks among researchers, practitioners, and manufacturers interested in older drivers. The Directory provides an extensive list of contacts that can be used to identify and contact colleagues with similar interests and needs, locate technical assistance, identify potential funding sources, disseminate information, and develop collaborative research and program relationships. This second edition updates the Directory. It lists information on 877 individuals: 814 in the United States, 23 in Canada, and 40 in other countries. In addition to addresses and telephone numbers, the Directory lists FAX numbers and provides a special state-by-state index of individuals showing their areas of expertise. This "State Resource Index" will be especially helpful in identifying nearby individuals sharing similar interests or possessing needed expertise. The Directory also lists organizations and agencies that represent national constituencies. It provides a list of individuals who indicated Email access.
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- The first edition is Transportation Research Circular No. 385, published January 1992 (TRIS 618788).
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1994-12
- Pagination: 94 p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 434
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Aged drivers; Directories; Industries; Mobility; Researchers; Safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Practitioners
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00672600
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-041 986
- Files: HSL, TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Jan 20 1995 12:00AM