FAA AIR TRAFFIC ACTIVITY, CALENDAR YEAR 1975 AND TERMINAL AREA RELATIONSHIPS, FISCAL YEAR 1975
The report furnishes terminal and enroute air traffic activity information of the National Airspace System. The data have been reported by the FAA-operated Airport Traffic Control Towers (ATCTs), Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCCs), Flight Service Stations (FSSs), Combined Station Towers (CS/Ts), International Flight Service Stations (IFSSs), and Approach Control Facilities.
- See also report dated Mar 75, AD-A017 055.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Thompson, G
- Wilson, P
- Publication Date: 1975-12-31
- Pagination: 291 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control; Air transportation; Airborne navigational aids; Airports; Approach; Civil aviation; Instrument flying; Instrument landing systems; Management; Planning; Statistics; Towers; Visual flight
- Uncontrolled Terms: Visual flight rules
- Old TRIS Terms: Instrument landing; Management planning and control
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00133351
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AMS-220
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 13 2002 12:00AM