STANDARDS ENFORCEMENT TEST REPORTS INDEX FOR 1975
The report is an index to Standards Enforcement Test Reports of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration which were released to the public during calendar year 1975. This is the seventh in a series of indexes to the Standards Enforcement Test Reports of the NHTSA. The first index covers the year 1969 and is out of print, but is available for examination in the Administration. Subsequent indexes are available from the National Technical Information Service.
- See also PB-247 971.
Kapa Systems, Incorporated1501 Wilson BOulevard
Arlington, VA United States 22209
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 581 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance tests; Automotive engineering; Components; Design standards; Highway safety; Indexes (Information management); Lighting equipment; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Standards; Testing; Tests; Tires
- Uncontrolled Terms: Enforcement
- Old TRIS Terms: Indexes documentation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00133334
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801-849
- Contract Numbers: NHTSA-6-5069
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM