U.S. INTERNATIONAL AVIATION POLICY AT THE CROSSROADS. A STUDY OF ALTERNATIVE POLICIES AND THEIR CONSEQUENCES. VOLUME II
Volume 2 of a two-volume study of international air transport policy contains information on decision making criteria, sources of information for the study, the development of a transportation model, and a survey of airline service networks between the U.S. and foreign places.
- See also PB-251 920. Prepared in cooperation with Simat, Helliesen, and Eichner, Inc., Washington, D.C., Kirkland, Ellis and Rowe, Washington, D.C., and Council on International Economic Policy, Washington, D.C.
Harbridge House, IncorporatedBoston, MA United States
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 491 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air traffic; Air transportation; Civil aviation; Data collection; Decision making; Foreign; Freight transportation; International relations; International trade; Mathematical models; Networks; Passenger transportation; Policy; Strategic planning; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Summarizing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00133317
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOS-1722-420076
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 2003 12:00AM