NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT AUTHORITY DESIGN GUIDELINES. MATERIALS INSPECTION-2
Contents: Specific inspections: paint-sampling, inspection and testing; Lumber-sampling, inspection and testing; Inspection of fuel oils and lubricants; Uniforms and textile materials-sampling, inspection and testing; Soaps and synthetic detergents-sampling, inspection and testing; Rubber and synthetic rubber, sampling, inspection and testing; Plastics-sampling, inspection and testing; Leather inspection-sampling, inspection and testing; Floor coverings (non-textile)-sampling, inspection and testing.
- Prepared in cooperation with Tri-State Regional Planning Commission, New York. Paper copy also available in set of 12 reports as PB-251 641-SET, PC$70.00.
New York City Transit Authority370 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY USA 11201
Urban Mass Transportation AdministrationOffice of Research, Development and Demonstration
Washington, DC USA 20590
Tri-State Transportation Commission100 Church Street
New York, NY USA 10007
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 409 p.
- TRT Terms: Chemical analysis; Chemicals; Detergents; Elastomers; Equipment tests; Fabrics; Fuel oils; Fuels; Handbooks; Inspection; Leather; Lubricants; Lubricating oils; Lumber; Materials; Paint; Plastics; Quality control; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Sampling; Soap; Specifications; Standards; Synthetics; Test facilities; Tests; Uniforms
- Identifier Terms: New York City Transit Authority
- Uncontrolled Terms: Floor coverings
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Construction; Energy; Highways; Materials; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00133297
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech. Rpt., UMTA-IT-09-0014-75-12
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 1981 12:00AM