NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT AUTHORITY DESIGN GUIDELINES. MATERIALS INSPECTION-1
This volume contains an overall picture of the function, structure, and operation of the Materials Inspection Division. Included in this volume are the following: Functions of the materials inspection division; Inspections - general information; Introduction - testing laboratories; Physical testing laboratory; Chemical testing laboratory; Cement testing laboratory; Soils testing laboratory; Radiography - testing; Metallography - testing; Construction and road materials - sampling, inspection and testing; Steel and allied materials - sampling, inspection and testing; Procedures for inspection of special track work and truck frames for rapid transit cars.
- Prepared in cooperation with Tri-State Regional Planning Commission, New York. Paper copy also available in set of 12 reports as PB-251 641-SET, PC$70.00.
New York City Transit Authority370 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY USA 11201
Urban Mass Transportation AdministrationOffice of Research, Development and Demonstration
Washington, DC USA 20590
Tri-State Transportation Commission100 Church Street
New York, NY USA 10007
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 318 p.
- TRT Terms: Building materials; Cement; Chemical analysis; Chemical composition; Construction projects; Equipment tests; Guidelines; Handbooks; Inspection; Materials; Metallography; Metals; Quality control; Radiography; Railroad tracks; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Rapid transit cars; Sampling; Soil tests; Specifications; Standards; Steel; Subgrade (Pavements); Test facilities; Tests
- Identifier Terms: New York City Transit Authority
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Materials; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00133296
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech. Rpt., UMTA-IT-09-0014-75-11
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 1981 12:00AM