NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT AUTHORITY DESIGN GUIDELINES. EQUIPMENT
Contents: Equipment guidelines: General criteria; Auxiliary electrical power and lighting; Heating; Ventilation and air cooling; Escalators; Pumps and ejectors; Fire lines; Direct current connections.
- Prepared in cooperation with Tri-State Regional Planning Commission, New York. Paper copy also available in set of 12 reports as PB-251 641-SET.
New York City Transit Authority370 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY USA 11201
Urban Mass Transportation AdministrationOffice of Research, Development and Demonstration
Washington, DC USA 20590
Tri-State Transportation Commission100 Church Street
New York, NY USA 10007
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 243 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Building materials; Construction management; Design; Design standards; Electric power supply; Electrical equipment; Environmental engineering; Guidelines; Handbooks; Lighting; Passenger terminals; Rail transit facilities; Rapid transit; Structural design; Structural members; Subways; Urban transportation; Ventilation systems
- Identifier Terms: New York City Transit Authority
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger station design; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Energy; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00133293
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-09-0014-75-8Tech. Rpt., UMTA-IT-09-0014-75-8
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 1981 12:00AM