NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT AUTHORITY DESIGN GUIDELINES. HYDRAULICS, ELECTRIC DUCTS AND PLUMBING
Contents: Hydraulics; Electric ducts; Electric duct manholes; Plumbing.
- Prepared in cooperation with Tri-State Regional Planning Commission, New York. Paper copy also available in set of 12 reports as PB-251 641-SET.
New York City Transit Authority370 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY USA 11201
Urban Mass Transportation AdministrationOffice of Research, Development and Demonstration
Washington, DC USA 20590
Tri-State Transportation Commission100 Church Street
New York, NY USA 10007
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Construction projects; Design; Ducts; Electric power supply; Electrical equipment; Guidelines; Handbooks; Hydraulic equipment; Hydraulics; Plumbing systems; Public utilities; Rail transit facilities; Rapid transit; Subways; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: New York City Transit Authority
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Utilities
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Electric raceways; Plumbing; Rapid transit railways; Subway construction
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Energy; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00133291
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-09-0014-75-6Tech Rpt., UMTA-IT-09-0014-75-6
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 1981 12:00AM