NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT AUTHORITY DESIGN GUIDELINES. CONSTRUCTION
Contents: Construction guidelines: Underpinning; Decking; Maintenance, support and protection of utilities; Excavation; Steel erection; Restoration; Hard rock tunneling; Mixed face tunneling; Soft ground tunneling; Pressure grouting and graveling.
- Prepared in cooperation with Tri-State Regional Planning Commission, New York. Paper copy also available in set of 12 reports as PB-251 641-SET.
New York City Transit Authority370 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY USA 11201
Urban Mass Transportation AdministrationOffice of Research, Development and Demonstration
Washington, DC USA 20590
Tri-State Transportation Commission100 Church Street
New York, NY USA 10007
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 186 p.
- TRT Terms: Atmospheric pressure; Construction; Construction equipment; Construction management; Construction projects; Cut and cover tunneling; Design; Excavating equipment; Excavation and tunneling; Excavations; Grouting; Guidelines; Handbooks; Maintenance; Maintenance management; Public utilities; Rail transit facilities; Rapid transit; Structural supports; Subways; Tunneling; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: New York City Transit Authority
- Uncontrolled Terms: Underpinning; Utilities
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Pressure gradient; Rapid transit railways; Subway construction
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00133289
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-09-0014-75-4Tech. Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 1981 12:00AM