NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT AUTHORITY DESIGN GUIDELINES. STRUCTURAL DESIGN
Contents: Structural design guidelines: Datum table; Clearances; Loads and stresses to be used in designing subways, tunnels and elevated structures; Details of design for structural steel; Design columns; Design of concrete and reinforced concrete structures; Water proofing of subways; Natural ventilation design criteria between stations.
- Prepared in cooperation with Tri-State Regional Planning Commission, New York. Paper copy also available in set of 12 reports as PB-251 641-SET.
New York City Transit Authority370 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY USA 11201
Urban Mass Transportation AdministrationOffice of Research, Development and Demonstration
Washington, DC USA 20590
Tri-State Transportation Commission100 Church Street
New York, NY USA 10007
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 125 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction management; Construction projects; Design; Design standards; Elevated structures; Guidelines; Handbooks; Rail transit facilities; Rapid transit; Reinforced concrete; Structural analysis; Structural design; Structural members; Subways; Tunnels; Urban transportation; Ventilation systems; Waterproofing
- Identifier Terms: New York City Transit Authority
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Tunnel design
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Highways; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00133288
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IT-09-0014-75-3Tech. Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 1981 12:00AM