NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT AUTHORITY DESIGN GUIDELINES. TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENTAL
The project was designed to develop a revised and updated series of handbooks covering various aspects of the design, construction, and equipment of a modern rail rapid transit system.
- Prepared in cooperation with Tri-State Regional Planning Commission, New York. Paper copy also available in set of 12 reports as PB-251 641-SET, PC$70.00.
New York City Transit Authority370 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY United States 11201
Urban Mass Transportation AdministrationOffice of Research, Development and Demonstration
Washington, DC United States 20590
Tri-State Transportation Commission100 Church Street
New York, NY United States 10007
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 196 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Forecasting; Guidelines; Handbooks; Local government; Mode choice; Passengers; Pollution control; Rail transit facilities; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Rapid transit cars; Sociology; Subways; Systems analysis; Systems engineering; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Travel patterns; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: New York City Transit Authority
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00133286
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., UMTA-IT-09-0014-75-1
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 1981 12:00AM