NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT AUTHORITY DESIGN GUIDELINES
No abstract available.
- Set includes PB-251 642 thru PB-251 653.
New York City Transit Authority370 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY United States 11201
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 2204 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Handbooks; Passenger service; Rail transit facilities; Rapid transit; Rapid transit cars; Safety; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: New York City Transit Authority
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00133285
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 1981 12:00AM