AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORTS: BRIEF FORMAT, U.S. CIVIL AVIATION ISSUE NUMBER 4 OF 1975 ACCIDENTS
The publication contains selected aircraft accident reports, in brief format, occurring in U.S. civil aviation operations during calendar year 1975. The 894 General Aviation and 28 Air Carrier accidents contained in this publication represent a random selection. The publication is issued irregularly, normally five times each year. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable causes for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, kind of flying, injury index, aircraft damage, conditions of light, pilot certificate, injuries, and causal factors.
- See also NTISUB/B/121-76/002. Paper copy available on subscription $40.00/year domestic, $50.00/year foreign.
Washington, DC USA 20594
D.C. Bureau of Aviation Safety.,
- Publication Date: 1976-3-16
- Pagination: 544 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft crashes; Aviation safety; Casualties; Civil aviation; Collisions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Loss and damage; Research; Statistical analysis
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00133254
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-BA-76-3
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM