REPORT TO CONGRESS BY THE FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION ON PROPOSED PROGRAMS FOR AVIATION ENERGY SAVINGS
Pursuant to Section 382 (a) (2) of the Energy Policy and Conservation Act, P. L. 94-163, this report describes options available to the Federal Aviation Administration and the aviation industry for increasing fuel efficiency and thereby helping to conserve our Nation's scarce energy resources.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Aviation fuels; Bibliographies; Civil aviation; Energy conservation; Federal laws; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Programming (Planning); Regulations; Reports; Savings; Simulation; Strategic planning; Supply
- Uncontrolled Terms: Goal programming; Modifications
- Old TRIS Terms: Fuel shortage
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Environment; Law;
- Accession Number: 00133243
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 2002 12:00AM