STATE DRIVER IMPROVEMENT ANALYSIS REPORT ON PROGRAM STATUS/RECOMMENDATIONS. VOLUME III. APPENDICES
This report presents a review and analysis of the status of driver improvement and makes recommendations for upgrading present programs and for innovations. Volume 3 includes tabulations of responses by the state licensing agency driver improvement officials to the survey questionnaire. A breakdown of response by individual states, a summary of the status of driver improvement in each state, based on the on-site survey, the interviews and the court referral program survey, and a list of respondents to the court referral driver improvement survey, with additional information on other court referral programs.
- See also Volume 2, PB-251 268.
Public Systems, Incorporated1137 Kern Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA United States 94086
Washington, DC United States 20590
- McGuire, J P
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 378 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Driver improvement programs; Drivers; Improvements; Interviewing; Licenses; Modernization; Programming (Planning); Questionnaires; Recommendations; State government; States; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver improvement
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00133231
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TP-205-Vol-3 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-843
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00967
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM