DEVELOPMENT OF VEHICLE RATING SYSTEMS FOR THE AUTOMOBILE CONSUMER INFORMATION STUDY. VOLUME II. TECHNICAL REPORT
The material contained in this report was developed as part of a study to determine methods for rating passenger motor vehicles according to their damage susceptibility, crashworthiness, and maintainability characteristics. This development program was conducted between June 11, 1974 and January 12, 1976 in support of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration program for providing the automobile purchasing public with comparative information on the various makes and models of passenger cars.
- See also Volume 1, PB-251 241.
General ElectricMarine Turbine & Gear Engineer, 1100 Western Ave
Lynn, MA United States 01910
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Automobiles by type; Consumer protection; Consumers; Crashworthiness; Economic factors; Insurance; Maintainability; Quality assurance; Ratings; Vehicle performance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Vehicle make
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00133191
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TR-957-346-200-2 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-845
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00903
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM