URBAN TRAFFIC OPERATIONS TRAINING PROGRAM
This is the final report on the Development of an Urban Traffic Operations Training Program for nationwide application. A three-level program concept structured to the needs of management, supervisory and technical levels of urban transportation is presented. An overview course 'Alternatives for Improving Urban Transportation' - was prepared and presented in Washington, D.C. Recommendations are presented for nine courses at the supervisory level. Details such as scope, training objectives, and course outlines are included. Recommendations for major subject areas and course topics for the Technical Level are presented. Course outlines for this level are not included.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Rowan, N J
- Woods, D L
- Stover, V G
- Publication Date: 1976-2-29
- Pagination: 105 p.
- TRT Terms: Curricula; Engineering; Highway operations; Highway planning; Highway traffic control; Management; Specialized training; Supervision; Supervisors; Technology; Traffic; Traffic engineering; Training; Training devices; Transportation operations; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00133181
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RF-3111-2 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8510
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM