THE ROLE OF SUBSTATE REGIONS IN TRANSPORTATION PLANNING, PROGRAMMING, AND BUDGETING
The project has two primary purposes: (1) The formulation of alternative concepts for substate regions and regional organizations as a basis for transportation planning, programming, and budgeting; (2) The preparation of draft legislation to implement substate regions and regional organizations in Pennsylvania.
- Sponsored in part by Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C. Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-251 059-SET, PC$20.00.
Harrisburg, PA United States 17120
- Larson, T D
- Hand, I
- Poister, T H
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 295 p.
- TRT Terms: Budgeting; Computer programming; Cooperation; Finance; Laws; Legislation; Local government; Policy; Project management; Recommendations; Regional planning; Regional transportation; State government; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agreements; Financial management; Programming
- Geographic Terms: Pennsylvania
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00133172
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PTI-7501
- Contract Numbers: PENNDOT-52723
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 2003 12:00AM