AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORTS: BRIEF FORMAT, U.S. CIVIL AVIATION ISSUE NUMBER 3 OF 1975 ACCIDENTS
The publication contains selected aircraft accident reports, in brief format, occurring in U.S. civil aviation operations during calendar year 1975. The 900 General Aviation accidents contained in this publication represent a random selection. This publication is issued irregularly, normally five times each year. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable causes for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, kind of flying, injury index, aircraft damage, conditions of flight, pilot certificate, injuries, and causal factors.
- See also NTISUB/B/121-76/001. Paper copy also available on subscription $40.00/year domestic, $50.00/year foreign.
Washington, DC USA 20594
D.C. Bureau of Aviation Safety.,
- Publication Date: 1976-3-9
- Pagination: 514 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Casualties; Civil aviation; Crash investigation; Crash landing; Landing; Licenses; Loss and damage; Statistical analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00133145
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-BA-76-2
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM