PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON TRANSPORT OF HAZARDOUS CARGOES BY SEA AND INLAND WATERWAY (4TH)
This volume contains the papers, list of authors and list of registrants for the Fourth International Symposium on Transport of Hazardous Cargoes by Sea and Inland Waterways. The Symposium was held 26 - 30 October 1975 in Jacksonville, Florida. The Fourth International Symposium on Transport of Hazardous Cargoes by Sea and Inland Waterways was held in Jacksonville, Florida, October 26-30, 1975 under the auspices of the U.S Coast Guard, with the scientific assistance of the National Academy of Sciences-National Research Council Committee on Hazardous Materials. Approximately three-hundred people from 14 countries registered and attended the four days of plenary sessions.
- Includes 24 pages of film negatives.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 619 p.
- TRT Terms: Coasts; Commodities; Conferences; Containers; Disasters; Emergencies; Explosions; Fires; Flammability; Freight transportation; Hazardous materials; Hazards; Information systems; Inland waterways; Materials management; Oil spills; Risk analysis; Safety; Tankers; Toxicity; Transportation; Water pollution; Water traffic; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Coastal regions; Fire hazards
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Hazardous materials transportation
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00133140
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USCG-D-24-76
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 2002 12:00AM