DEVELOPMENT OF A DISCRETE ADDRESS BEACON SYSTEM
Included are the results to date of analytical studies, laboratory and flight experiments, and software developments supporting the concept feasibility and performance definition phase of the FAA DABS Program.
- See also report dated 1 Oct 75, AD-A019 246.
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyLinclon Laboratory, 244 Wood Street
Lexington, MA United States 02420-9180
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1976-1-1
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Beacons; Data communications; Distributions (Statistics); Mode S; Surveillance; Systems engineering; Transponders
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data links
- Old TRIS Terms: Discrete address beacon systems; Discrete distribution
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00133126
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-76-10
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WAI-261
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 2002 12:00AM