STATE DRIVER IMPROVEMENT ANALYSIS REPORT ON PROGRAM STATUS/RECOMMENDATIONS. VOLUME II - TECHNICAL REPORT
The desirable attributes of a driver improvement program are presented in terms of a model driver improvement system. The model system includes descriptions of a planning component, an operations component, and a research and evaluation component. A strategy for NHTSA funding for selected, and recommended driver improvement program implementations in the states is described. Based on the model and the results of the surveys, specific recommendations for each state are presented along with a schedule for implementation in the 1, 2 to 3, and 3 to 10 year time frames.
- See also Volume 1, PB-251 267.
Public Systems, Incorporated1137 Kern Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA USA 94086
Washington, DC USA 20590
- McGuire, J P
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 264 p.
- TRT Terms: Driver improvement programs; Drivers; Evaluation; Improvements; Licenses; Mathematical models; Programming (Planning); Questionnaires; Recommendations; Research; State government; Systems analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver improvement effort
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00133115
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TP-205-Vol-2 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-842
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00967
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM